Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome

I have finally done it and published my first post. It has been a long time coming as I have so many ideas that I want to blog about but have never really known where to start or how to make them all mesh together in a blog.

I love interior design, houses, sewing and cooking. I studied Fashion Design and Interior Design and I have a passion for both interests. I also love cooking and cook Gluten Free as I am a Ceoliac and so is one of my daughters.  

My husband and I have always loved houses and especially old houses. We have just finished renovating and restoring this one in Adelaide which is referred to here as a "Bay Window Villa". I thought it would make a good name for a blog as it is where we live and where most of my blogging will come from.

So much to write about...I really hope you enjoy reading my posts, ideas and recipes to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment